Friday, April 8, 2011

Your Favorite Bookstore
























I was in Portland, Oregon, the other day; a day in Portland isn't complete without a trip to Powell's Books.

I love Powell's because it has a certain feel to it... it's extremely large but it feels intimate. There are new and used books, so I can usually find something I want at a good price. Staff is placed throughout the store to help you find things--I needed to find a specific book and they took me to it in less than a minute. And best of all, there was an awesome children's section with tables and lots of books to read, making it a great resting area for me and my kids. Sometimes in bookstores I am afraid to let my kids touch the books, but here it is encouraged!

What is your favorite bookstore? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment